Owner and Founder, Lizzie Stevenson, MS, LMFTLead Marriage & Family Therapist Clinical SupervisorHow Can We Help?
As licensed therapists we work with individuals, couples and families. Our approach to therapy is humanistic, nonjudgemental, and down to earth. Client-centered and solution-focused therapies are used to help people determine and tackle their goals. We approach each individual as an already whole person with the capacity to change no matter what challenges they are experiencing. Change is scary but we believe in the resilience and adaptability of all our of clients. Our focus for each client is to work as a team to conquer these fears, regain control and reach full potential. Together, we've got this.
Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
We work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues including:
- Symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, Panic and Phobia
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Dependency/Abuse
- Marital/Premarital and Family Conflict
- Life Transition or Crisis
- Parent/Child Conflict
Treatment specialization includes:
- Marriage, Couples and Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Parenting & Co-parenting Support, Consultation and Therapy
- Bended Families and Divorce
- Adolescent Specialist
- Conflict Resolution
- Clinical Supervision