How Can I Help?
As a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist I work with individuals, couples and families. My approach to therapy is humanistic, nonjudgemental, and down to earth. Client-centered and solution-focused therapies are used to help people determine and tackle their goals. I approach each individual as an already whole person with the capacity to change no matter what challenges they are experiencing. Change is scary but I believe in the resilience and adaptability of all my clients. My focus for each client is to work as a team to conquer these fears, regain control and reach full potential. Together, we've got this.
Providing individual, couples and family counseling.
I work with a wide range of emotional and behavioral issues including:
- Symptoms of Depression, Anxiety, Panic and Phobia
- Mood Disorders
- Substance Dependency/Abuse
- Marital/Premarital and Family Conflict
- Life Transition or Crisis
- Parent/Child Conflict
Treatment specialization includes:
- Marriage, Couples and Family Therapy
- Individual Therapy
- Parenting & Co-parenting Support, Consultation and Therapy
- Bended Families and Divorce
- Adolescent Specialist
- Conflict Resolution
- Clinical Supervision